Camp should be fun for kids, but it should also be convenient for parents. And we know that 10am-2pm just doesn’t cut it for every family. That’s why we have partnered with Belle’s Krafty Kids to offer a 2 hour afternoon Extended Day Craft Camp from 2:30-4:30. Come all week or by the day for only $25 a day.
Whether you need extended care Monday through Friday, or just a day or two, you now have options! Each week will be a different theme and will be stock full of fun activities. So take a deep breath and relax, because we’ve got you covered.
A little about Belle:
Belle Warren is a mom of two, and a grandmother to 3 awesome Krafty Kids. After working for an elementary school for 33 years she decided to do what she loves, and focus on providing kids after school care that engages them in crafts and imagination rather than iPads and computer games. “More crafts less screen time” is Belle’s motto. Providing an opportunity for kids to have fun while learning new skills is where Belle’s Krafty Kids got it’s start.
A few facts about Belle:
– Graduated from University of Central Florida (BSBA)
– Infant and Child CPR Certified
– Certified Florida Public School Contractor
– Member of the National After School Association
– She has 2 Granddogs named Tyson and Koa
– You’ll often see Belle wearing her super cape or eye patch while teaching (she really gets into her work).