And...here we go!
1. The tale is told of how my grandparents met...he saw her from the roof of his family cabin and said "Someday I am going to marry that girl" and he did! They were together almost 64 years.!
2. Sheets hanging on a clothesline is something that always makes me think of my ancestors.
3. To ensure a happy life you must give more than you receive.
4. Jason Aldean is a fine thing.
5. It's never too late to learn something new!
6. You never know what you might find on the back of an old receipt.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting some rest, tomorrow my plans include cleaning my house and Sunday, I want to start getting ready for my trip to NC to visit my son for Parents Weekend!
How would you answer these prompts? Comment below!