And...here we go!
1. If things go like I hope they do, The Craft Shack will be a bustling little Arts and Crafts Studio!
2. When the Fall like weather rolls into florida it makes me giddy.
3. Why is it so hard for me to just put myself out there and see what happens?
4. Soon this gorgeous weather will be a daily occurance!
5. Wow! I am so proud of my son Jack, he has been on green in school everyday for almost a month!
6. You said "I love you more than anything and don't ever think you did a less than PERFECT job raising me, I thank you everyday for making me the kid I am" and it made all of my pain go away! I love you Dillon, thank you for being the best son a mom could ever ask for!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to cooking steaks on the grill and hanging out with the neighbors, tomorrow my plans include going on a little boat ride with the family and Sunday, I want to go to church and decorate the house for Halloween!
Feel free to copy and post your responses to the Friday Fill in prompt in the comments below!